[cabfpub] Validation Method 10

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Sep 27 17:46:47 UTC 2018

I would actually make a more specific request:

If you use Method 10 for anything other than exactly
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn as specified, please
speak up. If you use https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn ,
please specify what draft revision of that document you use. If you use
that method with a whitelist, please speak up.