[cabfpub] Final CABF agenda - Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Wed Oct 31 18:06:17 UTC 2018

Here is the final CA/Browser Forum agenda for our teleconference this Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time.

Today is also my *last* day as Chair of the CA/Browser Forum and Server Certificate Working Group.  It's been a great two years, and thanks to other Members for their friendship and professionalism.  We did a lot together - finally removed "any other method" from permitted domain validation methods, updated and correctly implemented our IPR Agreement process, and completed a governance change ballot and Bylaws amendments that will allow the Forum to set up additional Working Groups in the future for other certificate types.  Well done, all!

Time

Start (ET)

Stop

Item

Description

Presenters

0:02

11:00

11:02

1.

Roll Call

Dimitris

0:01

11:02

11:03

2.

Read Antitrust Statement

Robin

0:01

11:03

11:04

3.

Review Agenda

Dimitris

0:04

11:04

11:08

4.

Approval of Minutes of CABF F2F Meeting of Oct. 17, 2018 - missing minutes https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/Meeting%2045%20Minutes

See wiki

0:03

11:05

11:08

5.

Update from Informal work group on governance and Bylaws issues

Tim

0:03

11:08

11.11

6.

Follow-up on new WG Charters

Ben

0:03

11:11

11:14

7.

Other follow-up items from F2F meeting

All

0:03

11:14

11:17

8.

Forum Infrastructure Working Group update

Jos

0:01

11:17

11:18

9.

Ballot Status - see table at end of Agenda

All

0:02

11:18

11:20

10.

Any Other Business

Dimitris

0:01

11:20

11:21

11.

Next call: Nov. 15, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time

Dimitris

11:21

12.

Adjourn; Immediately convene meeting of Server Certificate Working Group (same call)

Dimitris

CURRENT STATUS OF BALLOTS (as of Oct. 31, 2018)

1.  Ballots in Discussion Period
None
2.  Ballots in Voting Period
None
3.  Ballots in Review Period
None
4.  Draft Ballots Under Consideration
None

F2F Meeting Schedule:
2019:  March 12-14, 2019 - Cupertino, CA (Apple), June 11-13, 2019 - Greece (HARICA), October - Guangzhou (GDCA)
2020: Feb-March [Open], June - Minneapolis (OATI), October - Tokyo (GlobalSign)
2021: Feb-March [Open], June - Poland (Asseco), October [Open]