[cabfpub] Draft SCWG Agenda for SCWG teleconference on Thurs. Nov. 1, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Fri Oct 26 17:32:23 UTC 2018

My term as Chair ends on Wednesday, Oct. 31, and Dimitris' starts on Nov. 1.  By agreement with Dimitris, I am preparing Draft and Final CABF and SCWG Agendas for review by Members after approval by Dimitris.  Dimitris will then act as Chair during the Nov. 1 teleconference.

Here is the draft SCWG Agenda for our teleconference on Thurs. Nov. 1, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern.  Please offer any suggested edits.

Time

Start (ET)

Stop

Item

Description

Presenters

Server Certificate Working Group Agenda - Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time

0:02

11:21

11:23

1.

Roll Call - Need new Roll Call per IPR Agreement

Dimitris

0:01

11:23

11:24

2.

Read Antitrust Statement - Need new reading of Antitrust Statement per IPR Agreement

Robin

0:01

11:24

11:25

3.

Review Agenda

Dimitris

0:04

11:25

11:29

4.

Approval of Minutes of SCWG F2F Meeting of Oct. 17-18, 2018 - missing minutes? https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/Meeting%2045%20Minutes

See email Minutes from Dimitris dated Sept. 26

0:05

11:29

11:34

5.

Follow-up items from SCWG F2F meeting

All

0:05

11:34

11:39

6.

Validation Subcommittee Update

Tim

0:05

11:39

11:44

7.

NetSec Subcommittee Update

Ben

0:03

11:44

11:47

8.

Ballot Status - See table below

All

0:01

11:47

11:48

9.

Any Other Business

Dimitris

0:01

11:48

11:49

10.

Next call: Nov. 15, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time

Dimitris

11:49

11.

Adjourn

Dimitris

CURRENT STATUS OF BALLOTS (as of Oct. 29, 2018)
1.  Ballots in Discussion Period

None
2.  Ballots in Voting Period
None
3.  Ballots in Review Period
           None
4.  Draft Ballots Under Consideration

Ballot SC XX -  Underscores, DNSNames, and SRVNames (Wayne)