[cabfpub] Presentation at CA Day Oct 24th 2018

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Thu Oct 25 04:20:36 UTC 2018

Attached is my presentation at the CA Day that took place in Berlin
yesterday. It was a very successful event with more than 100
participants. My participation was as "Chair elect" since the term
officially starts November 1st 2018.

I asked previous Forum officers if there was a requirement to publish
presentations and the answer was no. We should set at least a minimum
expectation for officers that include the CA/B Forum logo in their
presentations, to make such presentations publicly available at the CA/B
Forum public list or the web site. In my understanding, previous CA Day
presentations were available only to event participants.

Dimitris.