[cabfpub] BR Authorized Ports, add 8443

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Mar 1 16:18:24 UTC 2018

This was intentional and keeps the port numbers within the standard set of
'authorized' ports (in the notion of unix systems) - ports <1024 requiring
privileged access.

This is generally true (but not explicitly) on other systems.

Given that WoSign/WoTrus's past issuance systems allowed unprivileged users
to obtain certificates through the use of high port numbers (in this case,
for STUN/TURN services and SSH), I do not think it particularly wise or
encouraging to consider this.