[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Draft Ballot to establish new SCWG Network Security Subcommittee

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Mon Jul 23 04:26:53 UTC 2018

This proposed charter is not too different than the validation
subcommittee charter. If I recall correctly, subcommittees were intended
to be more flexible in order to achieve their chartered goal. Initially
I thought of including language from the NetSec conclusions document
about the risk-based approach and so on, but then I thought that as we
go along the way, that might change (or not) if better proposals are
introduced in the subcommittee.

Dimitris.