[cabfpub] LEI information in web certificates

Mike Reilly (GRC) Mike.Reilly at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 9 15:22:24 UTC 2018

Tim, we attended the GLEIF workshop as well and found the potential use for the LEI interesting.  I've read through the mail thread on this topic between you and Ryan and generally support pursuing options for the CABF to look at some standard as to how LEI may be used for OV and EV certs.  I'd be interested in what others within the CABF think about this topic.  Thanks, Mike