[cabfpub] Current Status of CABF Members, Associate Members and Interested Parties

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Jul 9 00:47:41 UTC 2018

Here is the current status of (1) Members, Associate Members and Interested Parties who have signed the IPRA v1.3, and (2) those who have also indicated their participation on the Server Certificate Working Group (SCWG).  Remember that each party must “participate” in at least one Chartered Working Group to be a Forum Member, etc., and there is only one Chartered Working Group at this time (the Server Certificate Working Group - SCWG), so basically everyone on the list below must “participate” in the SCWG in order to be in the Forum.
To declare your participation in the SCWG, simply forward or reply to this email to me only (do NOT hit Reply All) at kirk.hall at entrustdatacard.com<mailto:kirk.hall at entrustdatacard.com>, and simply say “I/we are participating in the SCWG” or “Yes”.
I apologize if some of you already indicated your desire to participate and I missed it – please just tell me again.

CABF Member IPR Agreements and Declaration of Participation on Server Certificate Working Group as of July 8, 2018)

CA Members (Cert/Root Cert Issuer)

IPRAv1.3 signed?

Participating in SCWG?

AC Camerfirma

Actalis

Amazon

ASSECO

Buypass

Certigna

Certinomis

certSIGN

CFCA

Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.

Comodo CA Ltd.

Comsign

D-Trust

DigiCert

Digidentity

Disig, a.s.

E-Tugra

Entrust Datacard

Firmaprofessional

GDCA

Globalsign

GoDaddy

HARICA

Izenpe

Kamu Sertifikasyon Merkezi

KPN

Let's Encrypt

Logius PKIoverheid

NCDC

Network Solutions

OATI CA

První certifikační autorita, a.s.

QuoVadis

Secom Trust Systems

SHECA

SK ID Solutions AS

SSC

SSL.com

SwissSign

TrustCor Systems

Trustwave

TURKTRUST Inc.

TWCA

Visa

Browsers (Cert. Consumers)

IPRAv1.3 signed?

Participating in SCWG?

Apple

Brave

Cisco

Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.

Google

Microsoft

Mozilla

Opera Software AS

360

Associate Members

IPRAv1.3 signed?

Participating in SCWG?

ACABc

CPA Canada

ETSI (Letter of cooperation)

ICANN

tScheme

U.S. Federal PKI Management Authority

Interested Parties

Individuals

IPRAv1.3 signed?

Participating in SCWG?

Ayer, Andrew

Burton, James

Czajczyc, Christopher

Fiedler, Arno

Heintel, Benedikt

Mehner, Carl

Mill, Eric

Nohe, Patrick

Rea, Scott

Rudenberg, Jonathan

Scheitle, Quirin

Organizations

IPRAv1.3 signed?

Participating in SCWG?

Accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies' Council (ACAB'C)

CertSign SA

CloudFlare

Dark Matter

Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)

K Software LLC

Leader Telecom BV

PrimeKey

PSW Group GmbH

Pending
DocuSign
Hongkong Post (Certizen)
Sony

Prior Members, No Response
ANF Autoridad de Certificación
CNICC (China Internet Network Information Center)
DanID
DocuSign (formerly OpenTrust/KEYNECTIS)
Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd

Dropping Membership