[cabfpub] Open invitation from CABF Chair to Interested Parties to participate in Validation Working Group meeting, March 6, Herndon, VA

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Thu Feb 8 01:06:50 UTC 2018

Kirk,

To avoid any concerns over the meaning of the bylaws with respect to having
Interested Parties attend WG teleconferences, will you please extend an
invitation to Interested Parties to attend the March 1, 2018 Validation
Working Group teleconference? We intend to use the call for planning and
orientation so that we're prepared for a productive day in Herndon.

Thanks,

Wayne