[cabfpub] Open invitation from CABF Chair to Interested Parties to participate in Validation Working Group meeting, March 6, Herndon, VA

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Feb 5 22:34:05 UTC 2018

The CA/Browser Forum's Bylaws at Section 2.3(c) allow the Forum Chair (currently me) to invite Interested Parties to participate in Working Group meetings.

I hereby extend an invitation to Forum Interested Parties to participate in person or remotely in the all-day Validation Working Group meeting on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at Amazon's offices in Herndon, VA (located near Dulles Airport).  If you are employed by a Forum member, please coordinate with your company's regular Forum representatives.  This invitation is for the Tuesday Validation Working Group meeting only, and does not extend to the Forum's plenary sessions on Wednesday and Thursday.

All Interested Parties who want to participate should send their name and contact information (email address and phone, preferably) to Tim Hollebeek and Wayne Thayer, [tim-dot-hollebeek-at-digicert -dot-com and wthayer-at-mozilla-dot-com].  Tim and Wayne will provide you with additional details and logistics for participating in the meeting.

To become an Interested Party who is eligible to participate, before the meeting you must sign and return a copy of the Forum's "Intellectual Property Rights Agreement-1.2-PKI-enabled" found here:
https://cabforum.org/ipr-policy/
https://cabforum.org/wp-content/uploads/Intellectual-Property-Rights-Agreement-1.2-PKI-enabled.pdf

Participants must also follow the Forum's Code of Conduct found at Exhibit C of the Bylaws, https://cabforum.org/wp-content/uploads/CA-Browser-Forum-Bylaws-v.-1.7.pdf

Thanks to all for your interest.