[cabfpub] Allocating Time for Review of All Domain Validation Methods at F2F Meeting

James Burton james at sirburton.com
Fri Feb 2 20:18:25 UTC 2018

The VWG is a closed group and it is hard to engage properly when you don't
know what's going on. I feel that the VWG should spend more time getting
opinions from people such as myself whether by Phone, Skype, F2F or etc. It
will bring new ideas to the table which might not have been thought of
before. To be honest, I talk a lot better than I write and could spend at
least a whole week going through the EV guidelines with someone from the
VWG and point out vetting issues and etc.

James