[cabfpub] CP Review Working Group's GitHub Branch -Pull Request #84

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Thu Feb 8 17:52:22 UTC 2018

All,

The Policy Review Working Group has just completed its review of the Baseline Requirements in an attempt to clarify use of the term "CA", which sometimes can be ambiguous.  As you have been briefed several times, we chose the term "TSP" to refer to the legal entity that operates the CA, recognizing that the TSP may operate multiple CAs as well as other businesses.  To maintain consistency we decided to leave the term "CA" in as many as places as possible.

Please review the following Pull Request #84 and either respond to this thread or submit your comments to the branch/pull request-

https://github.com/cabforum/documents/pull/84.

Thanks,
CABF Policy Review Working Group

Ben Wilson, JD, CISA, CISSP