[cabfpub] Baseline Requirements v.1.5.6

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Wed Feb 7 05:36:48 UTC 2018

I attach a new version of the Baseline Requirements, v.1.5.6, which includes the changes from Ballot 218.  I am sending it in both "track changes" mode and including the changes.  I have labelled these documents "Provisional" because the changes won't take effect until after the Review Period has been completed and any IP claims have been resolved.

I sent out BR v1.5.5 on February 4 covering the Ballot 217 changes, which I also marked "Provisional" because I will be re-sending the Review Notice for Ballot 217 and several others.  At the time, I said we probably shouldn't upload the new versions to the CABF Website "Documents" link until they had completed the review process and had become effective - but maybe we should upload them now for general reference, and then remove the "Provisional" label and replace them on the website once the review process is completed.

We can discuss this issue on our teleconference on Thursday.