[cabfpub] Ballot 206 / Ballot 216

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Tue Feb 6 23:38:43 UTC 2018

Today on the governance reform call I volunteered to update ballot 206 to
comply with the changes to the discussion period that came with ballot 216.
Attached is both an initial copy of ballot 206 indicating 7+ days of
discussion and a TBD voting period, and a second version of the ballot to be
posted at the end of the discussion period.

Note that pre-ballots aren't really necessary any more, since the discussion
period can now be arbitrarily long and open ended as long as it is
progressing forward, so I suggest we turn ballot 206 into a real ballot as
soon as we are out of blocking issues.

-Tim