[cabfpub] Results of Review Period – Ballot SC12

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Wed Dec 12 07:36:14 UTC 2018

On 10/12/2018 6:55 μ.μ., Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) via Public wrote:
> The IPR Agreement Review Period for Ballot SC12- "Sunset of
> Underscores in dNSNames"
> <https://cabforum.org/2018/11/12/ballot-sc-12-sunset-of-underscores-in-dnsnames/>
> has ended, and _no Exclusion Notices_ were filed. This ballot becomes
> effective as of *December 10, 2018*.
>
> The Baseline Requirements Version 1.6.2 including the Ballot SC12
> changes is attached, along with a red-lined version and will be
> uploaded to the public website and the wiki.

Wayne noticed that one of the new requirements becomes effective after
30-April-2019 so the entry on table 1.2.2 was updated to "2019-05-01"
instead of "2019-04-30", which is more accurate.

The document has already been updated on the public web site and the
wiki. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about
this update.

I would also like to ask ballot proposers that introduce specific
effective dates, to include the entries of table 1.2.2 as part of their
ballot. We should also define whether table 1.2.2 is considered
"normative" or "informative". Considering that this table was not
usually part of previous ballots, I assume it should be treated as
"informative" but I would like to ask for other opinions as well.

Thank you,
Dimitris.