[cabfpub] [Servercert-wg] Ballot SC4 - email and CAA CONTACT

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Thu Aug 9 10:55:03 UTC 2018

Ryan,

Would it be possible for you to recommend an approach that addresses your concerns with the format of email address, user and CA user unfriendless?  I hear your concerns (one after another), but it’s difficult to formulate a proposal that resolves them without some more information from you on what would be acceptable.

Doug