[cabfpub] [Servercert-wg] Ballot SC4 - email and CAA CONTACT

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Tue Aug 7 14:59:00 UTC 2018

Please feel free to provide feedback on GitHub and use GitHub to suggest changes, even if the GitHub version isn’t the official ballot version.  I actually think it’s much easier to collaboratively work on text there.  Or suggestions on this thread are fine too.  I’m fine with whatever works best for people.

Some of your suggestions are very helpful.  I’ll look more closely at them when I have a bit more time and am typing on a more stable surface.

-Tim