[cabfpub] Draft Ballot FORUM-1: Establish Forum Infrastructure Working Group

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Wed Aug 1 09:35:38 MST 2018

Looks good Jos, just a few suggested tweaks:

The proposer of the ballot, Jos Purvis, will act as chair of the Working
Group until the first Working Group Teleconference, at which time the group
will select a chair and vice-chair either through election or acclamation
of those present. The chair and vice-chair will serve two-year terms, the
first of which will start upon their election and run through 1 November
2020.

- Wayne