[cabfpub] Draft Ballot FORUM-1: Establish Forum Infrastructure Working Group

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Wed Aug 1 10:05:53 MST 2018

I like it.

-Tim

From: Public <public-bounces at cabforum.org> On Behalf Of Wayne Thayer via Public
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 12:36 PM
To: Jos Purvis (jopurvis) <jopurvis at cisco.com>
Cc: CA/Browser Forum Public Discussion List <public at cabforum.org>
Subject: Re: [cabfpub] Draft Ballot FORUM-1: Establish Forum Infrastructure Working Group

Looks good Jos, just a few suggested tweaks:

The proposer of the ballot, Jos Purvis, will act as chair of the Working Group until the first Working Group Teleconference, at which time the group will select a chair and vice-chair either through election or acclamation of those present. The chair and vice-chair will serve two-year terms, the first of which will start upon their election and run through 1 November 2020.

- Wayne