[cabfpub] Ballot 213 - Revocation Timeline Extension

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Oct 11 16:33:44 UTC 2017

On 11/10/17 17:25, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> Then I hope you can add to the substance of discussion by highlighting
> what you believe is 'unfunded', as it were.

You really don't have to write long complex emails about this. It's
really very simple. Get someone (you, the person who deals with the
questions list, any other member) to say "yes, I'll look after this new
list" and my objection evaporates.

Lots of people work hard to keep the Forum going administratively -
people like Ben, for example. I object to mandating that "the Forum" do
more things, which normally falls on heads like his unrequested, without
some actual person stepping forward to say that they'll do it.

If it's not hard to get someone to do this work, all you have to do is
get them to pipe up in this thread. If it's the person who looks after
questions@, fine.