[cabfpub] BRs, EVGLs, and "latest version"

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Mon Oct 9 14:27:57 UTC 2017

Ryan,

One issue with the qualified audit,  as was expressed during the face-to-face meeting, although I haven’t been able to  find it, is that Microsoft apparently requires the WebTrust seal, which is based on an unqualified audit.  If anyone can point me to the  requirement, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ben