[cabfpub] Ballot 213 - Revocation Timeline Extension

Wayne Thayer wthayer at godaddy.com
Wed Oct 11 10:15:55 MST 2017

>>I do not believe that's not been a concern of any Forum mailing list to date, because that's now how the Forum has operated its mailing lists.

This is precisely how the Forum operates its lists – questions@ in particular, but all the others as well. And while Eddy Nigg was the long-time questions@ list admin, there is currently no one who really owns the task of monitoring the questions list in a timely fashion (and I suspect that timely moderation is quite important for this new list that’s being proposed). I am currently doing a lot of the moderation but am transitioning the work to Ben, which I believe supports the point that Gerv is making.

Thanks,

Wayne