[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Missing Failed Ballots results on webpage

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue Oct 3 16:00:32 MST 2017

I’m not sure who has been maintaining that page – we can discuss at our meeting today.  I also notice that the basic ballot text and  results on our wiki are missing for several ballots going way back.  I believe our rules should require the proposers and endorsers of a ballot post it to the wiki at the beginning of the discussion period (and later posts all amendments), and not just rely on email updates – I’ll proposed that to the group today.