[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: New RFC on CT Domain Label Redaction

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue Nov 28 05:40:40 UTC 2017

Gerv, your summary document is a brilliant idea, and a very good start.  We will discuss this approach on our CABF teleconference on Thursday.

Entrust Datacard wants to offer additional comments to the summary.  I'm afraid if everyone just modifies the document on a wiki, it could become a mess.  Can we all send our additional comments to you instead, and let you organize and add them to the master document?