[cabfpub] Revocation Timeframe Ballot Language

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Wed May 3 05:51:06 UTC 2017

Good day,

consider slightly modified p. 16:

The technical content or format of the Certificate *doesn't comply with
the applicable legislation of Subject's jursidiction or* presents an
unacceptable risk to Application Software Suppliers or Relying Parties
(e.g. the CA/Browser Forum might determine that a deprecated
cryptographic/signature algorithm or key size presents an unacceptable
risk and that such Certificates should be revoked and replaced by CAs
within a given period of time).

Thanks,
M.D.