[cabfpub] Revised Draft Agenda for F2F Meeting

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Mar 10 10:56:28 UTC 2017

On 10/03/17 02:26, Kirk Hall via Public wrote:
> Here is a revised draft Agenda which I believe includes all the requests
> I have received.  If I have forgotten something, please let me know.

Could I make a small practical request of our friends at Cisco? :-) The
agenda currently says "breakfast provided"; however, at some previous
Face-to-Face meetings, members have arrived to find some fruit and a few
muffins, and not nearly enough for breakfast for 40 people.

If you are going to provide breakfast such that hotel breakfast can
safely be skipped, that's wonderful - please say so and we will enjoy
your hospitality. If you are just providing the "fruit and muffins"
version, can we call it something other than breakfast, to avoid
misleading the unwary who may then flag mid-morning due to lack of
energy? :-)