[cabfpub] Revised Draft Agenda for F2F Meeting

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Fri Mar 10 02:26:36 UTC 2017

Here is a revised draft Agenda which I believe includes all the requests I have received.  If I have forgotten something, please let me know.
The "Future of Web PKI" segments at the end of Days 1 and 2 are as Peter suggested to me, and I believe he will provide more details of how he wants to use this time.  Please note that we still have open slots on Day 2, if anyone wants to propose additional topics.
Per Ryan's request, I scheduled two Working Group meetings simultaneously on Tuesday - Governance Working Group and a new topic Workflow Management.
We may need to adjust the time for each topic, and change the ordering.  If you think a topic needs more or less time, please let me know.
Meeting 40 Agenda

Working Group Meetings
Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Time

Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Discussion Leader / Notes

0:15

9:00

9:30

Check-in, badging, get situated in room @ Cisco.  Breakfast provided.

Breakfast - Continental

0:05

9:30

9:35

1

Welcome, Prelim Matters, Logistics, etc.

Jos

0:05

9:35

9:40

2

Antitrust Statement, Assign Minute-Taking

Robin, Ben, Dean

0:50

9:40

10:30

3

Policy Review Working Group.

Ben

0:15

10:30

10:45

Break

1:30

10:30

12:00

4

Policy Review Working Group (continued)

Ben

1:00

12:00

13:00

Lunch Service - Working Lunch

1:00

13:00

14:00

5A

Governance Working Group [Simultaneous Track]

Ben/Dean

1:00

13:00

14:00

5B

Workflow Management (GitHub, production of PDFs, etc.)  [Simultaneous track]

Ryan

0:10

14:00

14:10

Break

0:30

14:10

14:40

6A

Governance Working Group (continued) [Simultaneous track]

Ben/Dean

0:30

14:10

14:40

6B

Workflow Management (GitHub, production of PDFs, etc.)  [Simultaneous track]

Ryan

0:40

14:40

15:20

7

Validation Working Group

Jeremy

0:10

15:20

15:30

Coffee/Beverage Service Break

1:00

15:30

17:00

8

Validation Working Group (continued)

Jeremy

17:00

Adjourn for the Day

Dinner on your own or informal groups

Day 1
Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Time

Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Discussion Leader / Notes

0:30

8:30

9:00

Check-in, badging, get situated in room @ Cisco.  Breakfast provided.

Breakfast - Continental

0:05

9:00

9:05

1

Recap of Prelim Matters, Review Agenda and Logistics

Kirk, Jos

0:15

9:05

9:15

2

Antitrust Statement & Assign Note Takers

Robin, Kirk

0:15

9:15

9:30

3

Misc. Items of Business: opening statement, welcome new members.
Show of hands on interest for "Future of Web PKI" session

Kirk, Peter

0:45

9:30

10:15

4

Working Group reports:
- Policy Review WG
- Governance WG
- Validation WG

Various

0:15

10:15

10:30

Break

1:30

10:30

12:00

5

Browser root program updates

*       Apple

*       Google

*       Microsoft

*       Mozilla

*       Qihoo

Browser Representatives

0:55

12:00

13:00

Lunch

Lunch provided

0:30

13:00

13:30

6

WebTrust Update

Jeff Ward

0:45

13:30

14:15

7

ETSI Update and European Audit Scheme with ACAB-C

Arno

0:60

14:15

15:15

8

Guest Speaker

Eric Mill, GSA 18F

0:30

15:15

15:30

9

Break

0:30

15:30

16:00

Discuss process for adoption of post-SHA2 algorithms

Phillip

0:60

16:00

17:00

10

Future of Web PKI (Part 1)

*  List of topics selected for this session

*  Breakout session (40 min)

*  Reports back to group (20 min)
Continued on day 2

Peter Bowen, Moderator

17:00

11

Adjourn

17:45

Travel from hotel to Dinner hosted by Cisco (30 min. drive)
Dinner at The Pit, downtown Raleigh
(NC Barbecue) http://www.thepit-raleigh.com/

Transportation provided by host - 17:45 Bus departs Doubletree Hotel

21:15

Return from restaurant to hotel (30 min. drive)

Bus departs restaurant 21:15 for Doubletree Hotel

Day 2
Thursday, 23 March 2017

Time

Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Discussion Leader / Notes

0:45

8:15

9:00

Check-in badging, get situated in room @ Cisco.  Breakfast provided.

Breakfast - Continental

0:30

9:00

9:30

12

Cisco Root Program

Jos

0:30

9:30

10:00

13

SHA-1 Deprecation and Exception Process - Lessons Learned

Ryan

0:30

10:00

10:30

14

The Role and Relationship of the Forum

Ryan

0:15

10:30

10:45

Break

0:45

10:45

11:30

15

OPEN

0:40

11:30

12:10

16

OPEN

0:30

12:10

13:00

Lunch

Lunch provided

1:00

13:00

14:00

17

OPEN

0:15

14:00

14:15

18

Patent Advisory Group report

Virginia, Kirk

1:00

14:15

15:15

19

Future of Web PKI (Part 2)

*  Statement of new topics selected for this session

*  Breakout sessions (40 min)

*  Reports back to group (20 min)

Peter Bowen, Moderator

0:15

15:15

15:30

Break

1:00

15:30

16:30

20

Future of Web PKI (Part 3)

*  Statement of new topics selected for this session

*  Breakout sessions (40 min)

*  Reports back to group (20 min)

Peter Bowen, Moderator

0:15

16:30

16:45

21

*  Meeting 41: June 20-23, 2017 Berlin (D-Trust)

*  Meeting 42: Oct 3-5, 2017 Taipei (Chunghwa Telecom) Discussion of hotel logistics (Li-Chun)

*  Discuss F2F Future F2F Meeting volunteers for 2018 - Meeting 43, etc.

Arno, Li-Chun, Dean

0:15

16:45

17:00