[cabfpub] Revised draft agenda for F2F in North Carolina

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Mar 3 16:05:07 UTC 2017

On 02/03/17 02:45, Kirk Hall via Public wrote:
> Here is a new effort at a draft Agenda at the F2F meeting in North
> Carolina.

Thanks for doing this. I can confirm CAA need not be on the agenda. If
the ballot passes, all well and good. If not, I doubt Mozilla will have
decided on next steps by then.

I think it may be good to have a discussion of certificate lifetimes, if
we have not resolved the question by then of whether 27 months is a
stepping stone or a resting place.

I certainly look forward to the discussion on the future of the WebPKI. :-)