[cabfpub] Revised draft agenda for F2F in North Carolina

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Thu Mar 2 12:39:55 UTC 2017

Kirk,

Network and Certificate System Security Requirements: Challenges, Interpretations was my topic from the last F2F.  I don’t think we need to repeat at this F2F; there has been no discussion on the list since then, so I think we can drop this.

As to CT redaction, I led the discussion last time as well.  The discussion has mostly moved to the IETF TRANS working group, and there is a current draft for redaction.  I don’t think there is much to discuss at this F2F. If people want to discuss the current IETF draft and possible changes, I think discussion on Tuesday makes more sense that using precious time during the F2F itself.  I’m happy to help lead a discussion on Tuesday if no one else steps up.

Thanks,
Peter