[cabfpub] C=GR, C=UK exceptions in BRs

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Mar 21 06:43:05 MST 2017

Phill,

I'd be happy to correct or apologize on-list if you would happy to discuss
off-list what you believe is a personal attack. I'm sure if you re-read my
statement, you will see it questions the quality and validity of your
arguments, and not you as a person, and so I do not believe it is fair or
appropriate to question the professionalism or to suggest it's a personal
attack to highlight these flaws.