[cabfpub] FW: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6844 (5029)

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Jun 6 14:41:26 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Phillip via Public <public at cabforum.org>
wrote:

> This is the update for the CAA errata as approved by Jacob. Please review
> in case there is another cut n' paste screw up and we can go to a ballot.
>
> Do I have a seconder?

Could you clarify what you're asking for? You mention a ballot and
seconder, but this is just the technical correction. That is, are you
looking for folks to review and say "Yes, this addresses the issues" - or
are you interpreting it as "Yes, this addresses the issues, and the CABF
should make this normatively required" ?

For the second half, wouldn't it be more appropriate to endorse support in
the IETF to such errata is Accepted/Verified/Held for Document update
before going to a CABF ballot?