[cabfpub] Fairly Urgent: Draft Network Security Working Group charter ballot

Wayne Thayer wthayer at godaddy.com
Sat Jun 3 20:20:08 UTC 2017

Gerv,

Thanks for moving this forward. Overall I think this looks good and I will endorse. I do however think that deliverable #2 could be clarified a bit. I’ll propose the following:

2. For proposals involving replacement with an existing framework or standard, details of the availability
    and applicability of the proposed alternative, and what
    modifications if any would be needed to it in order to make it suitable
    for use.

Wayne