[cabfpub] PAG - updated PAG member list for Tuesday teleconference *privileged & confidential*

Nalevanko, Christopher nalevank at amazon.com
Mon Jan 23 18:39:02 MST 2017

I plan on joining tomorrow am. At least preliminarily, I'm not sure you should join.  There are some sensitivities with a PAG. In short, we ideally don't say anything.  We should chat sometime this week when you have time.

Christopher R. Nalevanko

Corporate Counsel
Amazon.com<http://Amazon.com>

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos.