[cabfpub] PAG - updated PAG member list for Tuesday teleconference

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Jan 23 18:36:23 MST 2017

Maybe this is an academic issue, but if someone accepts the calendar invitation to the calls of the PAG “Group”, to me that means they have volunteered to serve on the PAG.  There will be work involved.

We will take PAG Minutes, which will list who shows up for each PAG call.  I suppose if someone wants to drop off the PAG list as a member after accepting the calendar invitation, the best thing would be to send an email.

What I’d like to avoid is having CABF members be on the calls, talking and participating, but then saying they are not serving as PAG members – the IPR Policy talks about the PAG as a “Group”, so I think we need to define who is a member of the Group, versus simply a CABF member.