[cabfpub] pre-Ballot 206: Creation of Working Groups

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Mon Aug 14 21:32:19 UTC 2017

Hi Peter (and all),

Here are updated documents that reflect your comments.  Please also see my responses below.

To make the documents easier to read, I have accepted all other changes.

This is LAST CALL to everyone for comments on these documents.  We’re going to start the formal discussion period in the next couple of days.

Best regards,

Virginia Fournier
Senior Standards Counsel
 Apple Inc.