[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for CABF teleconference April 27

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Tue Apr 25 13:49:12 UTC 2017

Kirk,

For the ballot with my name listed (Expected ASN.1 grammar for BR & EV certificates), it is still sitting on my TODO queue.  If someone else wants to push it forward faster, all the info was posted on this list previously and I’m happy to discuss it on the list.  I don’t think I have anything to cover on the call itself regarding this ballot.

Thanks,
Peter