[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for CABF teleconference April 27

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Apr 24 20:57:34 UTC 2017

Jos, I don’t think I can end the Review Period for Ballot 194 on my own, as some members think it passed (which requires the start of a Review Period), while others think it didn’t.  I plan to let the Review Period run its course.  After that, I suppose we can list the status of Ballot 194 as “Undetermined” or something equivalent.  If Ballot 197 passes, then Ballot 194 can be forgotten.