[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Ballot 190: Domain Validation

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Apr 14 14:45:07 UTC 2017

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 2:06 AM, Kirk Hall via Public <public at cabforum.org>
wrote:

> Peter - I'm always interested in what you have to say.  You ask me what
> I'm not understanding.  I guess I will ask you -- what is unclear about the
> following part of Ballot 190?

Kirk, It's not a matter of clarity of intent. It's about the
inappropriateness of how it attempts to reflect that intent. That's what
you seem to not be understanding.

You call it a roadblock, but to be clear, you're actively opposing
improving security. Can you explain why you are opposed to security?