[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL] Bylaw interpretation: root store membership required?

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Apr 11 23:13:01 UTC 2017

There are specific terms in the Baseline Requirements that describe various
relationships, and I'm not sure how to map what you describe on to them. It
appears to be related to the Delegated Third Party discussion, and you're
suggesting Delegated Third Parties - even if nominally called CAs - should
not be able to vote/participate. Is that correct?