[cabfpub] IPR Exclusion notices

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Wed May 4 16:54:49 UTC 2016

Ben-I think it may be worthwhile to convene another session of the current PAG
to come up with a recommendation on how to handle the discrepancies discussed.
I don't think it benefits the forum or the public to have different
interpretations of exclusion notice validities and hence I would recommend the
PAG work on this as a final item.

Dean