[cabfpub] SHA1 options for payment processors

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Mar 11 02:13:32 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 6:11 PM, Ryan Sleevi <sleevi at google.com> wrote:

> To that end, if there is a party scheduled for the call, I must
> regrettably remark that we will participate in the discussion. It needs to
> be public and transparent, to which only the list presently affords that.

That is to say, we will *not* participate in the discussion, if it's held
on the call.

We're happy to discuss on the list, publicly and transparently, as is
befitting an issue that affects users around the world, and affects every
site that successfully migrated to SHA-256 successfully. This is simply too
large an issue to sweep under the rug of non-disclosure.