[cabfpub] Drafting Mozilla's March 2016 CA Communication

Kathleen Wilson kwilson at mozilla.com
Wed Mar 16 18:59:55 UTC 2016

All,

The draft of the CA Communication that I am hoping to send next week is
available here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Communications#March_2016
Click on "Link to DRAFT of March 2016 CA Communication".

It is being discussed in the mozilla.dev.security.policy forum.
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/#dev-security-policy

I will appreciate it if you will review the draft and comment in the
mozilla.dev.security.policy forum if you have suggestions about how to
improve it or make it more clear. Also, please check that the response
options are sufficient for your CA program.

Thanks,
Kathleen