[cabfpub] Sunset for exceptions?

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Wed Jan 20 06:27:44 UTC 2016

How about this?

Ballot XXX - Sunset of exceptions

The following motion has been proposed by ______________ of _________ and endorsed by __________ of _________ and _________ of _________.

-----BEGIN MOTION-----

1) Modify section 6.1.7 of the Baseline Requirements to add items 5(f) and 5(g) which read:

f. The CA signs the Subscriber Certificate on or before June 30, 2016

g. The notBefore field in the Subscriber Certificate has a date on or before June 30, 2016

2) Modify section 6.3.2 of the Baseline Requirements to replace the words "Beyond 1 April 2015" with the words "Until 30 June 2016"

-----END MOTION-----