[cabfpub] RFC5280

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Fri Feb 26 12:35:36 UTC 2016

Doug, in similar cases a standard (like BR) would list the
referenced/incorporated requirements/rules under the "Normative
documents" section.

Maybe we should add this to BRs?

Thanks,
M.D.

your question leads to another another question: should we list those
external documents that have "normative" impact on BRs