[cabfpub] RFC5280

Erwann Abalea Erwann.Abalea at docusign.com
Thu Feb 25 03:49:13 MST 2016

Bonjour,

We have a lot of « École Nationale Supérieure »s, that wouldn’t be correct ;)

Cordialement,
Erwann Abalea

Le 24 févr. 2016 à 22:19, Jeremy Rowley <jeremy.rowley at digicert.com<mailto:jeremy.rowley at digicert.com>> a écrit :

Exactly - there are a lot of these. Should we throw it in the OU and split
it up over multiple lines and put the O field in as " Ecole Nationale
Supérieure"?  There isn't a lot of guidance in the BRs with respect to these
long names.