[cabfpub] Code Signing Baseline Requirements

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Wed Sep 16 19:47:13 UTC 2015

Hello Sigbjørn,

Thanks again for your comments. We are almost finished reviewing them all
and will have responses out by end of next week. If you can attend the
working group meeting in Istanbul, it would be most helpful to the team to
discuss some of your comments live.

Regarding your comment below, since the formation of the working group, we
have attempted to be open and inclusive by advertising the process publicly.
This managed to attract about 20 participating companies both from within
and outside the forum. We did manage to get some users early on as members
of the WG (by signing the IPR) and they have been part of the overall
process. We continue to publish public drafts of our work and request for
comments at various points in the lifecycle of the work product. While it
would always be beneficial to have more user input, at some point we have to
come up with a final product that the forum can vote on.

Thanks
Dean