[cabfpub] Microsoft Updated Requirements Draft

Jody Cloutier jodycl at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 15 20:31:40 UTC 2015

As many of you know, Microsoft requires all Program participants to sign a new agreement. As part of this process, some CAs have asked us to communicate the changes we intend to publish to our websites as part of our November update cycle so that the CA can be confident that the agreement they are signing will not put them at risk of violating a Program term.  At the last CAB Forum meeting, I agreed to send a draft of the Program and Audit requirements to this list for review, so please find them attached.

The changes attached are what Microsoft is currently considering adopting as program rules in November.

Thank you,

Jody Cloutier
Senior Security Program Manager
Microsoft Trusted Root Certificate Program<http://aka.ms/rootcert>
Operating Systems Group  Global Risk Management and Compliance
[cid:image001.png at 01D066D6.E5E48E60]<sip:jodycl at microsoft.com>[cid:image002.png at 01D066D6.E5E48E60]<tel:+1%20(425)%20705-7566>[cid:image003.png at 01D066D6.E5E48E60]<mailto:jodycl at microsoft.com>
[https://brandtools.microsoft.com/Style%20Library/BT/Images/MicrosoftMasterLogo.png]<http://microsoft.com/>