[cabfpub] Copyright license on Guidelines and Requirements

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Sat Mar 7 20:01:08 UTC 2015

I would argue that, by implication, piecemeal copying verbatim is allowed.  The requirement for attribution as indicated only applies to verbatim copying of “the entire document”.  Therefore, if someone wanted to copy most of the document while leaving out key words, that would be allowed without the notice.  (This argument is my own and not that of DigiCert.)  In spite of my argument, the sentence could benefit from some additional clarifications.