[cabfpub] Ballot 143, 144 results

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Thu Feb 19 15:39:36 UTC 2015

On Ballot 143, Formation of Validation Working Group, I counted 22 Yes
votes, 0 No votes , 0 Abstentions from the CAs and 4 Yes votes from the
browsers. Therefore, the ballot passes.

On Ballot 144, Issuance to .Onion domains, I counted 6 Yes votes, 2 No votes
and 13 Abstentions from the CAs and 3 Yes votes from the browsers.
Therefore, the ballot passes.

Detailed results are on the wiki ballot tracker.

The Chair directs that the name of the working group be updated to the
Validation Working Group and requests that Ben Wilson update the wiki and
website to reflect this. The group's new charter should reflect the ballot
results.

Further, I ask that Jeremy update the EV Guidelines to adjust for Ballot 144
as appropriate (per the ballot).

Thank you,

Dean Coclin