[cabfpub] Small errors in the BRs

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Thu Aug 27 14:10:29 MST 2015

Another possibility is to do what most legislatures do – only post an updated BR document once a year.  All ballots would also be posted as they pass, so people can see changes from the last comprehensive rewrite.  We can also post a simple table showing which sections of the BRs, EVGL, etc. are modified by a ballot that has passed.  That would cut down work a lot.